Top podcast for women, wives and mothers who are ready to ditch the burnout and step into their most Confident, Energized and Passionate self! Dorit Palvanov, a registered holistic nutritionist, cycle-syncing expert and femininity mentor helps mothers reclaim their time and energy and live a life of flow from the inside out. On this show, you will learn about creating a flow in your body, flow in your home, flow in your marriage, and flow in your mothering. LIFE OF FLOW is what Dorit is obsessed about in everything she does, be and has. This is what she wants for her three daughters and for every single woman out there. DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?! Think about this: How would the world look like if you were taught to have it all - the family, career and health without mom guilt, shame or sacrifice? How would life feel like if you had control over your time again even while raising children, nurturing an exceptional marriage and running a successful business? What impact would you have on your daughters who grow up to understand themselves, their female body, their sexuality, and their female psyche? What if we raised women who owned their feminine flow instead of rejecting it, being disgusted by it, pretending like it doesn't exist or medicating it (starting from mama to daughter). God + Goddess + Flow + Spirituality + Mindset + Health + Cycle Syncing + A-Life-Free-From-Mom-Guilt Sprinkled In! Learn -> www.doritpalvanov.com Connect -> firstname.lastname@example.org Community -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/confidentenergizedandsexymamas/ Work with Dorit -> https://doritpalvanov.com/coaching
Thursday Mar 26, 2020
Thursday Mar 26, 2020
I am so excited to introduce you to Dr. Alex Golden, the co-founder of Zesty Ginger. Together with her partner, Megan Blacksmith, they teach women how to live in alignment with the four phases of their menstrual cycle.
Dr. Alex Golden is known for her integrative MD approach to health through both functional and conventional medicine and for teaching women the tools they need to be their own health advocates.
You are going to LOVE this interview, we’ve cover so much important points you need to know about as a woman!
This episode is an absolute MUST listen!
I have learned so much from Dr. Golden, she’s incredibly wise and intelligent and her life’s journey is inspiring on so many levels. She and I both have a Russian background and we talk about that too, navigating the Russian mentality and culture, healing from the Soviet upbringing is not an easy task. The Soviet-style of parenting is ridden with shame, critic, structure and a distance between parent and child. This is not an easy beast to dismantle and heal from and we both are still working on that.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- Alex’s story and journey from healing chronic pain all the way through her current work with women
- The heartbreak of not having children, navigating a conversation with her husband, parents, in-laws and the pressure of that.
- The curse of the good girl and grieving her so we can step into our best selves as women.
- How Alex and Megan have discovered working with the four phases.
- What makes the four phases work and the practice of trusting yourself as a woman.
- The differentiation between owning your power as a woman and what you think you should be able to do compared to men.
- Hormone balancing and working with the 4 phases of the menstrual cycle can be grouped into 2 overarching goals:
1. Optimizing inflammatory cascades in the body (phases 1&2)
2. Optimizing natural detoxification functions for a healthy metabolism and to properly process and remove hormones and hormone-mimicking substances (phases 3&4).
- What to do if you don’t have a menstrual cycle?
- What is behind the name zesty ginger?
Four Phase Cycle podcast with zesty ginger
@zesy_ginger on IG
Healthy Hormones Group Program
Zesty Ginger Support FB Group